My name is Michelle Cullison and I’ve been speaking professionally on the subject of social media since 2006 (way back in the MySpace era!)
Social media has not only changed our personal lives but it is STILL transforming how we do business. From #socialselling to #socialcommerce, people who master the technical skills, navigate the relational nuances AND embrace change like never before can transform their business and increase profits.
Social media is not for the faint of heart or lovers of status quo.
It takes courage (Chutzpah is what I like to call it!) to implement a strategy and sustain social media communications that lead to meaningful business relationships.
At every speaking engagement, whether I am the keynote speaker, facilitator or trainer, I challenge my audience to be courageous and take the digital media stage! It is there that they have the great opportunity to influence people like never before in history.
With digital media:
- You can go local within a certain mile radius.
- You can go global live streaming a presentation for up to 24 hours.
- Your speed to market with a message can be immediate
- Or, you can drip your messaging out in small chunks over time in a structured campaign.
- You can use all kinds of media (video, audio, docs, images, text only)
- and engage in conversation in many ways including #hashtags even with people not in your network.
I could go on and on. digital media is powerful. The opportunity to TAKE FLIGHT and expand your influence as a leader in your company, industry, city, region or the world is open to those who are willing to take the stage. If you are looking for a speaker to inspire your audience to do the work of social media, to take the stage and win, let’s talk.
It is always a privilege to be a part of your event (live, live streaming or on-demand).
I look forward to speaking with you and learning what you want your audience to experience at your next event.
Have a great day – and don’t forget to take and utilize your own social media stage,
To learn about my company, visit Daystar New Media, Inc.