My name is Michelle Cullison and I’ve been speaking professionally on the subject of social media since 2006 (way back in the MySpace era!)
Social media has not only changed our personal lives but it is STILL transforming how we do business. From social selling to ecommerce, people who master the technical skills, navigate the relational nuances AND embrace change like never before can transform their business and increase profits.
Social media is not for the faint of heart or lovers of status quo. It takes grit, tenacity, flexibility and typically a team to get the job done.
At every speaking engagement, whether I am the keynote speaker, facilitator or trainer, whether I’m on a literal platform or presenting virtually, I challenge my audience to take the digital bull by the horns!
With digital media:
- You can go local within a certain mile radius.
- You can go global live streaming a presentation for up to 24 hours.
- Your speed to market with a message can be immediate
- Or, you can drip your messaging out in small chunks over time in a structured campaign.
- You can use all kinds of media (video, audio, docs, images, text only)
- and engage in conversation in many ways including #hashtags even with people not in your network.
I could go on and on. Digital media is worth mastering. It’s worth the focus at your next event.
If you are looking for a speaker to inspire your audience to make the most of digital communications, let’s talk about your event goals and how I can help you reach them.
Have a great day!
Consultant and Communicator equipping people to to build online businesses locally and globally through social media